Monday, April 25, 2011

Darrowshire

It is Monday normally very depressing, but it is a holiday here so it isn't quite as bad as a normal Monday. Monday's are also time for me to showoff some of the great machinima out there. Speaking of that, for those who don't know I am a big fan of Cranius he has done some great work creating his own original songs dealing directly with WoW. This one Darrowshire has to do with the questline in its entiriy. I don't know in fact \in the question chain remains the same after Cataclysm but that takes nothing away from the machinima and the story it tells. So for your viewing pleasure here is Cranius and Darrowshire.

3 comments:

  1. Even after so long this video and questline are still awesome. Thank you for reminding me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just did this quest line last week. It's been changed in that you don't go find Aunt Marlene's ghost or go to Hearthglen. But Pamela still asks you to find her dolly and you still redeem Joseph. I had this running in my head as I did the chain.

    I think quest lines where redemption actually happens strike a bit closer to the soul.

    "The Lament of Captain Placeholder" was my introduction to Cranius. "Darrowshire" was the second one I saw. He and Legs do such amazing work.

    --Gimmlette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too very good ones don't know if you have seen Don't Make Me get My Main, but that one is extremely well done. In truth I thought about putting that one up instead of this one.

    ReplyDelete