Monday, April 4, 2011

Divided Soul

It is Monday and some if not most of you are dreading that fact. So maybe I can at least make some of the pain and suffering go away. As is tradition on Monday's is to showcase a machinima that I think you all will enjoy. This week I am showing you all a machinima I have shown off before, but it is my favourite machinima of all time. The story is complex and thought provoking and the presentation is extremely well done. Not to mention the great twist at the end. So now for your viewing pleasure I give you Divided Soul by Falch Productions, the same person that brought us the Tales of the Past series.



Hope you all enjoyed it. Good luck on your last day before reset.

2 comments:

  1. Wow loved the twist at the end. A great choice as always Gauss thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. epic truly one of the best. Think it is even better than his tales of the past series.

    ReplyDelete