Fail Day! Yes it is that day of the week again isn't it. The first Fail Day of the summer too so shouldn't we think of something special. I was thinking what people do most during the summer, and then complaining came to mind. It is either it is too hot, not hot enough, the bugs, or not getting enough rain. So then I was thinking about the things people have been complaining about this week, and of course with complaining comes Diablo and this week it was the patch 2.1 preview. So here we go.
You Fail At Complaining About the Diablo Patch 2.1 Preview If...
- You believe you are being forced to play seasons
- You think competition is bad for gaming
- You wanted to keep your easy way of farming blood shards
- Your first response to the preview was your demands for more legendary drops
- You are threatening to quit
- You believe the Dexterity change is unfair to the non Dex classes
- You started to ask about PvP
- You think its unfair you paid for your gems and now better ones are dropping
- You believe there is no space on your gear for healing
- You play a Witch Doctor
- You think Conquest achievements are unfair because you won't be able to get any
- When you saw the Cesspools were not added at launch you used this as an opportunity to complain about the dev team being lazy
- You are wondering why the PTR isn't up already
- You haven't realized it is just a preview
There you have it, this week's edition of Fail. Sit back and take a breath everything is going to be ok!