Fail Day! Yes it is that time of the week again isn't it. The day when new games come out, others have maintenance which people complain about way too much, and the day when celebrate the failures of others. So over the past week or so I have been enjoying some old school Final Fantasy and I like many others love going back and play the games I enjoyed so much when I was younger. So then this idea popped in my head and here we are.
You Fail At Playing Old School Games If...
- You have issues with lower than 32 bit graphics
- You don't love cheezy plot lines
- You think they will be a walk in the park
- You have issues paying attention
- You dislike grinding
- You hate reading dialogue
- You need the internet to explain how to get to such and such
- You never say to yourself while playing "omg I love this part"
- You never say to yourself while playing "omg I hate this part"
- You use save states
- You never wonder why they don't make games like this anymore
- When something is easier then you remember you wonder if you just sucked when you were younger
- You are a bad gamer
There you have it this week's edition of fail hope you all got a smile or a little chuckle out of it.