Sunday, August 21, 2011

Ask Gauss

Sunday is here everyone. I know you probably knew that already, but just figured I would state the obvious. Sunday means Ask Gauss around here. The time of the week where I answer the questions on everyone's mind. If you don't know how to send in your questions it is the same as it always is. There is a link on the top right of the page or you can just send an email to gaussafication@gmail.com. With that out of the way let's get to it.

So LFR is this going to be the nightmare I am thinking it is?

Well if you are expecting that a random assembled raid of 10 or 25 people is going to be flawless then you must be dreaming. I really don't think this system was created to make a full raid and if it was then the people at Blizzard are really out of touch with reality. But think of it this way, how many times have you not been able to raid or spammed in trade when you were short 1 or 2 people in order to complete your raid. This is where the system will shine and what I believe is the purpose of it. Sure you may get a moron every now and then, but for the most part it will be on par with the person who you would be getting out of trade. This is what you have to take into account when you evaluate a system such as this.

So what will you be wearing as your full time set come 4.3?

Well the greatest warrior set ever designed is the tier 6 model. It to me represents what a warrior should look like. I was quite proud when I was walking around in my T6. The last set that included belts, braces, and boots. Sometimes I miss those days where sets had 8 pieces, but then it was a pain when you actually wanted to match and nothing did. In regards to weapons. One handers will go with the Quel blades. Two-handeder would be Apolyon, The Soul-Render. If I wasn't using a sword, than would have to think a bit about the route I would go. Who knows though maybe a set will come along in the future that will spark my interest and I would change me mind. And who knows when they make it possible I do have that full twill set I could use.

So with Void Storage will you finally have space?

Well I have always had the problem when given more space I always seem to decide to keep more things. So no matter how much space I am given I will find a way to use it.

There you have it that is this week's edition of Ask Gauss. Thank you to everyone who submitted a question even if it did not appear in the post. For those who have been waiting for me to say it next week's Reader Post is going to be about what set or weapons will be a part of your look come 4.3. As always you have until Thursday night to get those into me. Enjoy what is left of your weekend everyone!

2 comments:

  1. (Stupid question incoming) Would it be possible, if you already had the set of course, to switch PvP gear to your PvE set?
    I would personally use the Season 1 for my warrior. You got to admit, it looks at least fairly bad ass.

    ReplyDelete