You Fail At Thrall Lore If...
- You don't know that Thrall means slave
- You didn't know that his birthname was Go'el
- You were unaware that he was born into the Frostwolf Clan
- You didn't know he was raised by humans
- You don't know the prophecy of the Doomhammer and that he fulfilled it
- You didn't know he named Orgrimmar after Orgrim Doomhammer, and Durotar after Durotan his father
- You did not know how special his blue eyes were
- You thought he was ever in love with Jaina Proudmoore
- You think Garrosh could have ever bested him in a Duel
- You don't know the connection between Thrall and Blackmoore
- You didn't know he was the first in the line of the new shaman of the Horde
- You don't believe Thrall will one day return to the Horde
- You didn't know Aggra and Thrall were married
- You don't know who Thrall is
"When I reached adulthood, I became Orgrim's friend, as had my father before; and it is I who have fulfilled the prophecy of the Doomhammer. In their honor, this land is named Durotar, its greatest city, Orgrimmar."
Good luck on this week's reset.