Tuesday, August 16, 2011

You Fail At Thrall Lore If...

Happy Fail Day everyone. Yes it is that day of the week again, so yes it is ok to laugh at those less fortunate. Recently, I have been getting a lot of emails regarding Fail Day and how I should do some sort of series like I did back before Cataclysm with the Class Fails. Someone else then asked when I don't do another fail on lore. This was when the planets aligned and angels sang and I had this brilliant idea that I would do a series of fails on Lore Characters! Yes I know, it was a great idea. So as the first I decided to choose Thrall because really now, who doesn't like Thrall?

You Fail At Thrall Lore If...
  • You don't know that Thrall means slave
  • You didn't know that his birthname was Go'el
  • You were unaware that he was born into the Frostwolf Clan
  • You didn't know he was raised by humans
  • You don't know the prophecy of the Doomhammer and that he fulfilled it
  • You didn't know he named Orgrimmar after Orgrim Doomhammer, and Durotar after Durotan his father
  • You did not know how special his blue eyes were
  • You thought he was ever in love with Jaina Proudmoore
  • You think Garrosh could have ever bested him in a Duel
  • You don't know the connection between Thrall and Blackmoore
  • You didn't know he was the first in the line of the new shaman of the Horde
  • You don't believe Thrall will one day return to the Horde
  • You didn't know Aggra and Thrall were married
and finally
  • You don't know who Thrall is
There you have it this week's edition of fail. Hope you all enjoyed it. I will be taking suggestions on who you would like to see as the Lore Character for the following weeks. Also after each of these I am going to include a quote from each of the said characters.

"When I reached adulthood, I became Orgrim's friend, as had my father before; and it is I who have fulfilled the prophecy of the Doomhammer. In their honor, this land is named Durotar, its greatest city, Orgrimmar."

Good luck on this week's reset.

3 comments:

  1. You should rotate Horde Alliance back and forth to be fair. That way horde people will learn about Alliance and Alliance people will learn about the Horde

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember someone in trade asked "Why is Thrall wearing plate when he is a Hunter who should be wearing leather"..... Yes, the person was serious when they asked that.

    ReplyDelete