Tuesday, August 23, 2011

You Fail At Varian Lore If...

Fail Day is here! I know you are all excited to know how much you fail or if you actually don't. I got an email a couple weeks ago saying that my Fail Day posts tell him if it is going to be a good week for him or not depending if he fails. Now I think that is a little extreme, but whatever works for you. I am going to continue with the Lore fails and I am going to take an idea from one of the comments saying I should go back and forth between Horde and Alliance. I am also going to pretend that I actually thought of that beforehand. So I think that is enough babbling and let's get to what people came here for.

You Fail At Varian Lore If...
  • You have no idea why he was away for the first few years of WoW
  • You didn't know his Father was assassinated in front of him
  • You were unaware his father's name was Llane
  • You did not know his wife was murdered in a riot caused by the Edwin VanCleef
  • You didn't know Arthas and him were childhood friends
  • You were not aware lore wise it is Varian who killed Onyxia
  • You don't know his son was named after the man who cared for him after his father was killed Aduin Lothar
  • You we not aware he also was a Gladiator like Thrall
  • You didn't know one of his best friends is a Blood Elf
  • You don't know the relationship between Varian and Lo'Gosh
  • You believe Varian is only interested in war
  • You didn't know Varian's Sword had a name that being Shalamayne
  • You didn't know he was chosen by Malfurion to lead the combined Horde and Alliance forces in the war against the Emerald Nightmare 
and finally
  • The question "who the hell is Varian?" came to mind
There you have it this week's edition of Fail. Hope you all learned something, and here is the quote as promised

"A gladiator's life is simple: You win and live, or lose and die. A king's life is more complex. The only truth for a king is that there are no easy answers."

Good luck on this week's reset.

2 comments:

  1. I love that Varian line. Almost as much as "let a grieving father pass"

    ReplyDelete
  2. 9 out of 13; I need to study harder for next week I guess.

    ReplyDelete