Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Mists Of Pandaria

So this document was "leaked"


So before people going all crazy this is the same process Blizzard went through with Cataclysm and Wrath. So this is going to be the name of the next expansion. So what does this mean? Well it means that we are finally going to see Pandaren. But in what sense?

Well I don't think that Pandaren will be playable. What I do think is after Deathwing meets his maker and how everyone thinks that N'Zoth will be in this expansion and some how I think he is going to be the link from this expansion to the next one. Either he will be a boss in an instance kind of like Ruby Sanctum or someone connecting to him. After the fight we will Azshara will be introduced some how down south in the islands. She shows up there in Pandaria and I think Chen Stormstout will come back to Kalimdor and asks for help from the Tauren and Night Elves and that brings us down Pandaria where we will fight Queen Azshara as the big Baddie for the expansion.

So that is my guess just thinking off the top of my head what may be on our plate.

3 comments:

  1. aww I want to play a Panda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really cannot wait although i doubt we will get to play them

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm betting it's not a full blown expantion, but a major content patch, like Sunwell, or Molten Front etc. New quest hub and dalies would suit me fine, as long as its soonish, quite done with molten front now, thankyouverymuch.

    Wouldn't imagine them as playable either, Tuskarr style quest givers is quite easy to picture.

    ReplyDelete