Thursday, September 29, 2011

Wrathion, the Black Prince

“They wanted to hold me, to keep watch over me – a prisoner in all but name. But I will NOT be held accountable for the sins of my father. My destiny will be my own.”

So yesterday I was complaining how two models bothered me. How Azshara's model in my opinion was horribly designed and was missing some essential things within it. Well it only remains that I should praised Blizzard for a model that I think may be one of the best they have ever done. It is for none other than Wrathion, the Black Prince. If you are unfamiliar with the story he is the dragon that was within the purified black dragon egg from the quest in Badlands. He is also going to be the focal point of the rogue legendary questline. So with all that in mind take a look at his model.


You see I wasn't kidding at all. The best part of this screenshot? He is outside Ravenholdt manor the place of the elite society of rogues. If you have never been there it is a place with a feel of its own. Now with every great model and character there should be an epic story. From reading the preview I think Blizzard is doing just. They are going back with what it means to be a rogue. "Players will travel across continents to accomplish crucial missions of reconnaissance, burglary, infiltration and, of course, assassination." I am pretty jealous of rogues who get to be a part of this questline. The story of the egg and Rheastrasza's sacrifice is something which has always appealed to me. So congratulations rogues who are going to be a part of this epic adventure. I am sure I am not the only one who is a little jealous.

2 comments:

  1. damn he looks awesome they should have made that the rogue tier instead of the batman set

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would make an awesome rogue set.

    "Players will travel across continents to accomplish crucial missions of reconnaissance, burglary, infiltration and, of course, assassination.
    -The questline sounds amazing. I will, at the very least, try to get the daggers on my rogue but I highly doubt it due to the lack of any good raiding structure in my current guild.

    ReplyDelete