Sunday, February 2, 2014

Ask Gauss


Happy Sunday everyone! Hope your week has been good. Mine hasn't been that bad. Today would mark my 1 month being back in WoW and I must even with all the changes it has been fun. Sure a lot has changed but I am really enjoying my time playing. Something I wasn't really doing before I stopped playing. Once again thanks to everyone for there support and all of you who have came by and said hello. Tried to respond to all of you if I didn't keep trying and call me an asshole for not getting back to you sooner.

Now it is Sunday after all so why don't we get these questions answered.

So you have been back to WoW for a bit do you plan at going hard into raiding?

I have done some LFR and even a little flex and while LFR in my opinion isn't really raiding it does have a little spark for me. I can say for sure though I don't plan on going crazy into raiding any time during Mists. Not saying I won't do some raids but I have no plan to go all crazy. Now will I raid I raid in the future? That is still up in the air. Warlords interests me and I have had a lot of old time raiders tell me if I start up they will gladly follow me. Honestly I don't know if I should take this as a complement for how I ran raids or not. Many people used to say I was tough on people when was raiding. I demanded a lot from people, but never more then I thought they could give. I think at the time it may have made some people angry but now after the fact and with them being in some other environments they see what I was trying to do. So hearing back from them now I can see they appreciated what I brought to them and their raiding career.

Do you think the PS4 came out to early? There is like hardly any games.

 Truly I would say yes, but it is like this with every  new generation. There is a select few games which come out and then there is also overlap from the previous generation games still coming out. Now would it make more sense to have the system come out in may when the last generation games out. Maybe but then there would be too little games coming out before the new system was out. So while it is not the perfect system it works and if you are worried about no games the best thing to do is wait till the old generation games stop coming out before you buy the new system.

What mount you currently using?


For now at least.

There you have it this week's questions answered. Thank you to everyone who sent something in this wouldn't be possible without you doing so.


1 comment:

  1. If you do decide you know I am right there with you.

    ReplyDelete