Fail Day! Yes it is that time of the week for something special, something from the heart, well something to make someone out there feel like a tool. So I am often asked first of all if I am a hardcore gamer and second of all what actually makes a hardcore gamer? Well I thought about doing this on Ask Gauss for awhile but I figured Fail Day would make this just so much more fun. So here goes.
You Fail At Being A Hardcore Gamer If...
- You think at all before picking the difficulty
- You have ever taken a selfie of yourself with a remote in your hands
- Your most played game is Call of Duty
- You enjoy playing Halo
- You cannot explain the difference between and RPG and an ARPG
- Graphics are everything
- You have never based your schedule off of a release of a game
- You have have never waited for hours for a midnight launch
- Your gamer take has x's surrounding the name
- You don't know who Leroy Jenkins is
- The words "it is just a game" has ever came out of your mouth
- You don't know what Esports is
- You own an Xbox
- You don't have Dark Souls stories
- You don't know how to tell the dead to rest in peace in Latin
- You are excited for Titanfall
There you have it this weeks edition of fail. Hope you all enjoyed and happy gaming!