So here we are 1 week from the release of Lightning Returns. Are you ready? Now of course there will probably be people who will say no because they won't play it because blah blah blah and blah blah blah. I get it you don't like Final Fantasy but guess what I do so honestly your opinion on this matter really doesn't matter to me. With this in mind let's find out if you truly are ready.
You Fail At Being Ready For Lightning Returns If...
- You don't understand why Lightning is in a Soldier uniform.
- You refuse to play a game with a female lead
- You don't think a gunblade is one of the greatest weapons in games ever
- You frequently ask the question "who is Serah?"
- You are not like every else wondering why Snow is "bad"
- You didn't make a list of all the characters you saw in the trailers
- You don't believe Caius is an epic Villain
- You don't use Ruinaga just to see the explosion
- You are not in awe of Army of One
- You weren't making 13 days to go jokes last week
- Giant pumpkins don't strike fear into you
- You preferred hope as a kid
- You didn't play part 1 or 2