Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Every One Of Them was Unique

Here we are one day into playing Lightning Returns. Games been pretty good so far, but what about what has happened up until this game was released? That's what I first thought about when making the list for this week. So that is what it is going to be. My favourite moments from Final Fantasy XIII series before Lightning Returns was released. Here goes.

5. Fighting Cid


I just love this boss fight challenging and well thought out. Plus all the story involved in it made it that much more awesome to be apart of. Rarely in games is there this much involved in a boss fight during the middle portion of a game and I think that is often overlooked. Here is to hoping there is more of this not only in Final Fantasy games in the future but all games.

4. Snow Saves Hope



Everyone may have hated Hope when he was just this little obnoxious kid but you couldn't help but have a soft spot when Snow saved him. Also with the speech which followed when he was atoning for what happened to Hope's mother. Was a great moment and realyl set the tone for the rest of the game.

3. Caius Speech


Of any moment in the series this is probably the speech of speeches. With all the sad moments and the epic battles this is one which everyone will remember. I often reply this part of the game just to hear this speech over and over. I know its weird but it points to how amazing the speech itself is.

2. Lightning Punches Snow


Not only was this completely unexpected but it was awesome. She completely owned the guy with a punch when he is the one who goes around punching everyone and everything. I don't know how many times I have watched the seen and never once did I not smile.


1. Don't Forget Me


Not only did this scene have dem feels. It was believable and really showed how this game has come together. Remember it all started being about 2 sisters and this is the way it should have came together. This really is the moment which not only leads directly into the next game but the reason the games exist in the first place.

There you have it this week's list. As always tell me what you think.

2 comments:

  1. Is it weird the first thing that comes to my mind is. I'm gonna punch that Snow in the face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new one so far go go red mage!

    ReplyDelete