Sunday, February 9, 2014

Ask Gauss


Sunday! Nothing like a day with pancakes and watch the Olympics. Although no hockey yet put I think I will survive at least for now. Anyways all that has nothing to do with gaming but me answering some questions about gaming kind of does. So why don't we do that.

What cosmetic changes are you hoping they add to WoW?

Well before Warlords was announced I would have said new character models and player housing. Now we are getting new character models and garrison, which I am hoping is player housing. So what else? Well I would just like more character or mount customization. So being able to trangsmog things which currently aren't able to be transmoged would go a long way. Many people have earned Legendaries and would love to show them off. Not to mention all the holiday gear. Would also make people less streamlined and isn't that the point of transmog in the first place? Also I would love to some how get customizations to your mount. Maybe armor, flags, anything really something which makes you different then everyone else. I know it seems silly but cosmetically it is important.

Anything interesting this week?

World of Warcraft went up in subscriptions. Apparently I wasn't the only one who decided to come back. It seems others have made the same choice. I find this extremely interesting not only because it is the first time in over 2 years the number has gone up but it is at the tail end of an expansions a time which has always even during the highest of times saw a decline. Truly makes me think quite a large number of people are interested in Warlords of Draenor.

Isn't Lightning kind of like a ret pally?


That will be all the questions for the week. Thanks to everyone who sent one or many in as always would not be possible without your questions. Enjoy what is left of your weekend.

1 comment: