Diablo III probably the most pretended to hate game on the planet. I still find it hilarious how so many people were all "Game sucks", "Why do you play that crap", "Are you kidding me really?", but yet they are the ones who were first online for the latest Diablo patch. Now with that in mind there was a new Diablo patch and what is it all about? Well that is what Fail Day is for isn't it?
You Fail At The New Diablo Patch If...
- You didn't know there was a new patch
- You are all excited to play your Whirlwind Barb again
- You told someone "they really should make paragon account wide don't you think?"
- You are wondering why that fancy new legendary that dropped can't go on the Auction House
- You are buying gear off the auction house
- You spent hours trying to find Inferno mode
- You are loving playing your new crusader
- You don't find "How is that critical mass wizard working for you?" funny
- You were not expecting those adds on Siegebreaker
- You are confused how you died to jailer
- Your mouse left click doesn't work
- You dislike BoA
- You haven't figured out what "Tab" is for
- You are confused whey you cannot use your 4th passive
- You haven't killed the Skeleton King to get your free legendary
- You are still going on about the glory days of Diablo II when we were 4 years old.
There you have it this week's edition of Fail. Happy demon slaying everyone!