So here we are in the middle of launch day. So what better choice do we have for Fail Day then the game most of us will be playing today. So without babbling on and on wasting your time as you want to get back to playing here we go.
You Fail At Reaper Of Souls If...
- You reset quests but forgot to Kill Diablo again and therefore cannot do Act V
- You have bot leveled your blacksmith
- You are playing your Monk to get gear for your Wizard
- The words "Who is this Mystic person?" have been spoken by you
- You didn't log in before midnight when you wanted to be on at midnight
- You forgot today was March 25th
- You aren't rushing to play because it is a maintenance day
- You are still protesting BoA
- You believe trading is the most important part of Diablo
- You cannot find Deckard to identify your gear
- You think avalanche is a cool skill
- You only put your paragon points on one character
- You don't believe adventure mode is the greatest idea they have ever come up with.
- You cannot wait to see what new legendaries will be on the Auction House today
There you go this week's edition of fail. Happy Demon Slaying!