Fail Day! Yes here we are yet another Tuesday yet another time to point out why others are not as awesome as we are. I got the this idea while my we were chirping at one another playing Diablo the other day, but that only reminded me about how awful some of the chirps I have heard over the years. So here goes.
You Fail At Chirping If...
- Your only insults involve someone's mother
- You only play CoD to get new material
- You believe repeating the same insult actually makes it more threatening
- You go after someone for the same shit you do
- At any point you have said "I do have friends"
- You get parental chirping advice
- You record others chirps and pass them off as your own
- You frequently misspell your insult
- You have to explain yourself on why something was awesome
- You play a Pally in WoW
- Your voice is so high pitched I think awful things are happening every waking moment
- Your stories to explain your awesome skills happened at a time no one was able to witness them
- You believe your headset gives you super powers
There you have it this week's edition of fail. Hope you all learned a little something.