Fail Day! Yes it is that day of the week isn't it. I thought it would be amusing for this week's Fail Day to go with something which it is not only pretty hard not to fail at, but something so many can relate to if they have had the pleasure. If you haven't had the pleasure then what are you waiting for.
You Fail At Dark Souls II If...
- You think the game is unfair
- Your skills in rage need work
- You consume souls you get from bosses
- You have this thing with attacking wooden chests
- You keep talking to merchants then don't get the hint when they leave
- You think going to the tower of flame early is a waste of time
- You think deaths will get easier
- You have no idea what is going on at any one point because you really don't pay attention to what is around you
- Anytime you died it is because something is OP
- You commit suicide when you are invaded
- You have been praying for unlocked bonfires
- You use a mule
- You got directly into a fetal position when an invasion happens
- You think it will get easier
There you have it this week's edition of fail. Hope you all got a kick out of it. Now you can return to your rage through.