Sunday, May 15, 2011

Ask Gauss

Damn it is Sunday already? Where did my weekend go? Regardless it is Sunday, which means it is time for Ask Gauss. The post of the week where we just answer a few of the questions I have been sent throughout the week. And yes I will once again say if you don't know how to send in your questions it is very simple. There is a link on the top right of the page, or you can jsut email them directly to gaussafication@gmail.com. Now getting that out of the way once again we can get to this week's questions.

With your speeches post, who do you think is up for making such a speech?

Well I would love to see a speech from Nozdormu telling us what the future has in store and how we all need to be ready for what is at stake. I would also love to see Thrall tell us what the fate of the world is when he returns from his elemental bonds. The thing is though I don't think this will be the next epic speech moment we will see. Soon we will be going into the Firelands to deal with the firelord once and for all. This is the story of druids trying to save the world tree to make Azeroth whole as it should be.

So who would be standing there in front of the Armies of the Horde and Alliance to guide us to victory? Well there is the idea that Hammul would speak to the Horde and Malfurion would speak to the Alliance. This really wouldn't do it for anyone and Blizzard knows this. Sure they could both make the same speech tailoring to their faction, but that wouldn't do justice. If you had to pick one of them it would be Malfurion, but even if he is the druid of druids he is Alliance tried and true and it just wouldn't be the guy you want there. So then who? Well to me the answer is simple, Cenarius. It will happen and you can quote me on it now.

The Proc for Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest may have been announced, what you think?

In practice I think the proc is a great idea to increase the effectiveness of the weapon and its purpose. To be great DPS. Although, I am kinda disappointed that the proc itself is so boring. If you think of the other legendaries. Sulfuras had a constant fire damage and fireball proc, Thunderfury had whirlwinds of doom, Atiesh ported you to Kara and group mp5 or SP, The Warglaives had a haste proc, Thori'dal gave range speed and required no arrows, Val'anyr put healing bubbles all over the raid, and Shadowmourne had the purple swirlies of death. And now their idea is to just make a spell hit twice? Like I said DPS wise it is probably an awesome choice, but compared to the other procs on the legendaries it is boring and dull and I am just disappointed

Druid tier what you think?

I think that is what happens when you are not paying attention and you crash into a tree.

That is it for this week hope you all got your questions answered and dealt with. Next week's Reader Post I want you all to send in your idea for the proc on the new legendary. As always you have until Thursday night to get them in. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I agree that is the kind of proc you get when you ask people what they want. Simple and stupid they can come up with much better

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog really makes me want to try out WoW again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you are right on about the cenarius speech I have a feeling will be like an ICC thing with Tirion.

    ReplyDelete