Monday, May 16, 2011

Maiev, Life After The Betrayer

Well..Monday is here once again and besides it being disappointing being the start of the work week, it is also the time to showcase a machinima for all of you. So I know a lot of you for a long time have been trying to answer the Lore question of what is going on with Maiev since the defeat of Illidan in the Black Temple. I like many others have been unable to answer that question. As a little teaser here is the last conversation Maiev took place in

Illidan says: Is this it, mortals? Is this all the fury you can muster?
Maiev says: Their fury pales before mine, Illidan. We have some unsettled business between us.
Illidan says: Maiev...How is it even possible?
Maiev says: Ah, my long hunt is finally over. Today, Justice will be done!
Maiev says: It is finished. You are beaten.
Illidan says: You have won...Maiev. But the huntress...is nothing without the hunt. You...are nothing...without me.
Maiev says: He's right. I feel nothing. I am nothing. Farewell, champions.

There you have it the last we have seen before Marquessa gave us the answers we seek. This is a Warcraft Movies link and it is about 3 minutes long well worth the time and I am sure you will enjoy it.

Maiev, Life After The Betrayer

Enjoy your Monday and your last day before reset.

2 comments:

  1. LOL awesome. Made my day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I wasn't expecting that to say the least lmao

    ReplyDelete