Monday, May 2, 2011

Rude Awakening

Well it is Monday morning and as with every Monday it is time for me to showcase a Machinina. Rude Awakening is a machinima that I have known about for awhile and having been waiting for the right day to show it to all of you. The presentation and editing in this are extremely well done and I was impressed as I am sure you will as well. I do not know if this is an introduction to a future machinima if it is it will be high ranking among the best machinima if the creators maintain the same high standards. If this is the only thing we will see with this story then I will also be happy because of how well it was done. With that there is enough talk, I will just let you sit back and watch this marvel.


2 comments:

  1. Wow that was pretty amazing. Thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice tihs story needs to go on...

    ReplyDelete