- If you want to be able to complete the current content on Normal mode before all the nerfs come into play. To put this into perspective you have the rest of this week then next week to get this done. Only one more reset so if you are serious about this you better get to it.
- Spend your Valor points. If you are capped with Justice points like most people all your Valor will not be turn into Justice they will instead be converted into gold at a rate of 47s per point.
- Make sure you complete the Hyjal zone up until you see the regrowth. If you haven't then you will not be able to participate in the new Hyjal area until you have. So yes the simplest thing is to complete it beforehand so you don't have to speed through it. Hyjal currently is a great zone to quest in. Make sure you enjoy it for what it is and not rush through it.
- Looking back at #1 read up on the Legendary quest and if you are interested what do you need to have completed in order to start it up. The most important thing is you need to have completed the previous tier of content.
- Bag space for the keys that you have. You may have to do some cleaning so you have the bag space for your keys now that will randomly appear in your bags.
- New BH boss. Read up on it so PUGs aren't horrible and there isn't a massive learning curve.
- Lastly make sure you get all your addons in order and you don't spend 6 hours figuring them out.
Thursday, June 9, 2011
According to MMO-Champion patch 4.2 is looking to be released on June 21st. This would mean we have less than 2 weeks before the patch. I thought I would do a little bit of a public service of the things you should make sure you get done before the patch hits.