Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Fun Being Interviewed

So yesterday I had the chance to be interviewed by a new Blogger and a youtube video maker. He refers to himself as Pencils1999. I have done interviews before as many of you know, but this one was much different since all the others have been by established bloggers or sites and just thought of me as a an interesting person to talk to because as of all of you know when I get going I well keep going.

So why was this different? Well Pencils is just starting out and I was his first interview and being the one he chose to start out with is quite an honor to me. So yes the interview may be things I have already told all of you because well I do tend to talk about all these things a lot. It just may be in a different perspective than you are used to. Also might give you a chance to check out his blog or channel and hey you may find something you like.

Thanks again Pencils hope this is the first of many and I wish you all the best in all that you decide to do.

You can check out the interview here.

And since I probably owe you all something funny and well the Daily Blink has this epicness


Yes I really know how epic this really is

3 comments:

  1. Nice interview and that Daily blink is awesome if only we could get an ultra tank lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. That comic is amazing in everyway possible

    ReplyDelete