Monday, July 18, 2011

How To Tell If Your Pug Will Fail

So here we are with another Monday. Yes you can stop being depressed because it is time for me to showcase a machinima for you. Why you ask? Because that is what we do on Mondays. You don't ask why you brush your teetch every morning, do you? Anyways, today I went to WoW Crendor again with this machinima where I simply don't know if I want to cry or laugh hysterically because of the content. Again I know you are asking why. The reason is simple because this is like the way 90% of PUG groups end up like. This is the reason people hate PUGs and everything attached with them. It is the 10% of the groups that actually keep people pugging. So I will let you decide after you watch it.



So what you think? Enjoy your Monday and your last day before reset.

3 comments:

  1. Oh god the horror of it all

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so true lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed, but what's worse us when you try to do a guild run, get past the first two bosses of an instance and one of your guildies suddenly "Has to go" every single time that one person does a guild run..

    ReplyDelete