Sunday, December 25, 2011

Ask Gauss

Sunday and a Merry Christmas to you all. That is right it is Christmas to me and if it is not politically correct to say I don't give a crap because it offends me when people say Happy Holidays to me. So live with it. It is Sunday though and no matter what it means it is time for Ask Gauss so here goes.

What do you want Blizzard to give you for Christmas?

Well from Blizz all I want for Christmas is a Diablo III release date. Yes I know that is what everyone wants, but there is a reason for it. WoW wise I want Blizzard to not back down on their promise to give us PvE scenarios. I want a reason to explore the older areas of the game besides questions, and last time they were going to add something that made us go back they scraped it. Path of the Titans of you remember. So Blizzard if you cannot give me a Diablo III release date at least make me that promise.

Did you make the Naughty or Nice list this year?

Well let's put it this way. After going through all the emails I received this past year I got about 30% less hate mail. Now this could mean I am being nicer this year and people don't have to send me countless emails telling me that they hope I burn in hell. Now the other side of that is that people have finally realized I am not going to change so if I am going to say something I am going to say it. So when I make comments they are just that. So honestly I guess I cannot really make an argument for either side. The only thing I can tell say is expect the same answer from me next year.

If I said Happy Holidays to you what would you say?

I would inform you that the holiday is Christmas and don't you forget it, and shove your political correctness up your ass on your way out, oh then I would throw in a Merry Christmas :)

There you have it. Merry Christmas everyone have a safe and happy Day. If you missed it on Friday the next Reader Post is going to be your Noobs of the Year nominations. As always you have until Thursday night to get them in!

2 comments:

  1. I hope PvE scenarios don't face the same fate that Path of the titans did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Gauss!

    ReplyDelete