Thursday, December 29, 2011

The End Is Near

So many of you may remember awhile back I did a post about a particular plant that seemed to be just a little too happy. That seemed to sing and smile too much for my liking. A pet that was so happy and so nice that it made you believe that one night you would wake up with a knife to your throat with its giant eyes looking right into yours. Many of you said I was crazy. Some of you agreed with me and my craziness. Today though our fears have come to the forefront. I give you this!


That's right. Someone was nice enough to send this to me and point out the fact that the flowers are now meeting and plotting their takeover of the world. And you all said I was crazy...

3 comments:

  1. You are crazy, but remember, "Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you."

    --Gimmlette

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great presentation. Very open and enlightening.You have attractively presented your concept in this webpage blog post.
    Less is more. Our lace wedding dresses best interpret the concept of amber-like purity by highlighting nothing but the texture of sheer fabrics.together with the air of hope and confidence towards life ooze out. Just release yourself from the dazzling complexity and all lost in simplicity.

    ReplyDelete