Friday, December 23, 2011

That Should Have Been A Movie!

Well Friday is here and it is 2 days before Christmas. I am done all my Christmas shopping, but just going out and about now is making me think I moved to Tokyo overnight. Being Friday though it does mean it is time for the Reader Post. You know the post of the week where I give you a topic and tell me anything and everything about it. This Friday is a special edition of the Reader Post, and it has nothing to do with the topic I chose. Which is about what part WoW you would have wished had a movie part to it. So why is this special then? The answer to that is simple. It is because I was busy to the max last week and didn't have time to put the post together. So basically I gave you all 2 weeks to contribute to this. So with that in mind let's see what you came up with.

I really think the Illidan death scene needed and still does need a cutscene. I complete understand that it wasn't the "End" of TBC, but he is Illidan he is the Hero that everyone loves, which is seen with ease with the popularity of him in the new Well of Eternity instance. Please Blizzard give the fans what they want.

I believe Uldum needs more cutscenes it obviously doesn't have enough. I really think there needs to be a close up every time you swing your hammer at a Pygmy. How is this not a good idea. Gauss you have some pull make it happen.

There really should be some sort of Tribute to Carine. Somewhere that you can click on like the Deathwing thing and see how he died. How he went down with an Epic fight that he was screwed out of the victory he so rightly deserved. So many people get so mixed up with the lore and assume that Garrosh just killed a Tauren who was already on his deathbed.

It would be really awesome if they did an entrance cut scene for the other races like they did with the Worgen and Goblins. I understand that it was a new thing they just started with this expansion, but it would be a great thing to go back and do for the other races some how. I think this would get people playing more toons and experiencing the game more as well.

I really think it would be a great idea if they added visuals to the journal. Therefore not just the explanations but the actual visual that goes with it. Maybe it is just me but reading never does it for me. I always find myself going to watch videos finding out everything anyway. Who knows maybe it is just me.

There you have it. That is it for this week's edition of the Reader Post, hope you all enjoyed it. If you are interested in taking place in next week's Reader Post it is the Yearly tradition of Noobs of the Year. So vote away and let me me know who is your noob of the year. Enjoy your holiday, I will be here Christmas Day for Ask Gauss.

1 comment: