Monday, December 5, 2011

The Beauty Of WoW - Glory Of The Horde

Monday morning. I know it is depressing. So this is why Monday is Machinima Monday. The day where you can take a few minutes with whatever you are doing and enjoy the machinima I am going to share with you. Ever since I showcased the explorer timelaspe video so many of you have been asking for another landscape video. Michellemag83 has been known for the beautiful videos made called the Beauty of WoW they concentrate on zones and the ins and outs of them and are extremely well done. If you are interested in that sort of thing I strongly recommend you check them out you will not be disappointed. I didn't choose one of those machinima those. I chose the "Glory of The Horde" you can guess which zones it takes a look at in this one. Hope you enjoy it.


Good luck on this last day before reset and probably some big LFR changes.

1 comment: