Friday, December 2, 2011

Your Favourite Voice

Friday is here, which means it is time for the Reader Post. You know the post of the week where it is your submissions which make the post what it is. This week I asked you all to send in who you thought had the best voice overs in WoW. And not just tell me who, but why you think so. So shall we see what all of you thought?

I don't know if anyone can ever top Nexus Prince Shaffar from many tombs of all the raid,dungeon and instances I have been in this guy is one of the most gentlemanly bosses I have ever met! He is my personal fav as a boss.



Prince Kael'thas is the character who made quotes and voice overs popular, and even he outdid himself in Magisters Terrace. Out of any boss who has ever died there isn't one who has a death quote who can match his. All hail Kael'thas and his epic voice overs.



I do not think there is anyone more creepy or epic than C'thun. I will never tire of hearing his voice overs. It just simply is not a competition anyone else can win.



Who doesn't wish everything they said was in rhymes. The Headless Horsemen is by far the greatest voice over in the game. The only thing that sucks is he is only available around Halloween. He is the boss I always look forward to just because of his voice. I wish there were more that were as epic as he is.


How could anyone think there is a better voice than Algalon? Even when you are a part of the fight it doesn't feel a boss fight it feels like something completely different. I don't think anyone could argue otherwise especially when he says "See your world through my eyes". And then there is the speak of speeches which is probably the most epic thing ever said in Warcraft.



There you have it this week's edition of the Reader Post. As always thank you to everyone who sent in something. Regardless if they made it into the post or not I read them. This post would not be possible without your submissions. If you are interested in participating in next week's post look for the topic during Sunday's Ask Gauss post. Until then have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Algalon is king no ifs ands or buts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was always a fan of Prince Mal from Karazhan because it reminded me of Orson Welles as Unicron in the 80's Transformers movie

    ReplyDelete