Thursday, December 8, 2011

The New Abilities: A First Look

You may or may not know that at the Daily Blink lately they have being doing these comics where it is called "A First Look". Now what this series basically is, is a gag about the new abilities coming in MoP. They are beyond funny and make me laugh no matter how many times I read them. Some days like today I just need a laugh and I go to this one, which explains everything that everyone is always thinking about every other class in the game.


Is that laughing I hear? I thought so. If you are interested in this one and others you can see them all by clicking here. Keep on laughing, driving people crazy in LFR pointing out mistakes in the CoT instances and anything else you can possibly think of, because if you didn't it wouldn't be the WoW community! 

1 comment: