You Fail At Transmogrification If...
- You Transmog the piece you are wearing to the piece you are wearing
- You are the one complaining about Heirlooms
- You think the costs are too steep
- You think it is stupid how you are not allowed to dual wield fish
- You really wish Karma wasn't such a bitch for all those times you laughed at the packrats
- You are farming "The Shoveler" because it is the greatest mace in the game
- You spend all your gold on actually transmoging the gear and deciding you don't like it instead of just using the dressing room
- You realize the months you spent farming that twill set was all for nothing
- You think people won't notice your colour blindness
- You think anything but the Bulwark of Azzinoth is the greatest shield in the game
- You are farming mobs someone told you a version of Garrosh's shoulder pads dropped off of
- You vendored all your gear in your bank before the patch came out because you had it with keeping it for this long and getting nothing for it
- When you ask "where is the transmog guy?" and someone says the ethereal you haven't a clue what he is talking about
- You're a Deathknight
"I have such fascinating things to show you."
Good luck this reset newly nerfed spine of Deathwing on heroic.