Monday, September 9, 2013

Fan Legacy of The Void

Here we are Monday morning once again. Yes I know it sucks, but that is why you are here to make it suck slightly less. All of you know or should know I love my Starcraft and right when I finished the single player in Heart of the Swarm I became that much more excited for Legacy Of The Void. Not only because I think the story is awesome and I want to see what is next, but I play protoss so it is that much more epic. Now there are tons of fan made trailers out there for movies, games, and whatever else and I hardly pay attention to them. So when I saw this I was a little skeptical but I gave it a shot and it was actually worth it. So I feel you should do the same.



See I told you it was worth it. Enjoy your Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Wow that was amazing. Now I must go play some Starcraft

    ReplyDelete