Fail Day! Yes it is that time of the week once again. Time for us to sit back and enjoy someone else's misery. I know we are horrible people but live with it because that is the way things are. I truly don't have much of a segue for this week's so let's just get on with it.
You Fail At Making New Online Friends If...
- Your name is surrounded by x's
- Your conversation opening has something to do with their mother and last night
- Your approach resembles that of a Jehovah Witness
- You approach conversations as if they were a game shows lightning round of personal questions
- You show them your new tattoo of their name on your body
- You prove to them how smart they are with a satellite photo of them in their house.
- You approach all games with the kill the new guy attitude
- You are a guy meeting a girl after every story your follow up question is "Can you send me a pic?"
- You set their facebook page to your browsers homepage
- When you see "blah blah blah has come online" you instantly start typing out the novel of everything which has happened since you last talked
- You believe 6 pooling someone will make them appreciate you even more
- You text them a photo diary of your day, including before and after pictures of your meals
- Your definition of friend resembles everyone else's definition of stalker
There you go this week's edition of fail. Hope you all enjoyed it. Make it a good one!