So here we are with yet another Fail Day! I know you are excited as I am. This past weekend I introduced Safiree, Khulk, and Mitzgar to Civilizations 5. I have been wanting to try out the the new expansion Brave New World so I thought I would force this upon them all. I have always enjoyed the series and Brave New World is just an extension of that. So if you are a Civ fan I recommend picking it up. So what does all this have to do with Fail Day, well you will see!
You Fail At Civilizations 5 If...
- You chose England on a Pangaea map
- You expect games to end in a timely manner
- You don't connect your cities with roads
- You don't build any additional cities
- You let all your melee troops die to archers
- You think unhappiness doesn't matter
- You never build workers
- You don't see the point in infecting other cities with your religion
- You forget to press the next turn button
- You lost a city to barbarians
- You return workers to other players
- You don't demand all of the other civilizations gold when they sue for peace
- You think clubs vs guns is a good decision
- You save a multiplayer games and never finish them
There you go this week's edition of fail. Hope you all enjoyed it. To my WoW brothers and sisters enjoy the patch today!