Thursday, September 5, 2013

Wardens of Nordrassil

So it is not too often I get blown away by some fan art. I get links to them all the time and it really is one of my favourite things to look over and review. I love to see people's interpretations of characters and how they are able to make them come to life in their own way. This is one of the reasons I love Carbot Animations so much because he can take everything which is Starcraft and make it his own.

Now this post was is about show a piece which just amazed me when I saw it. Warcraft Lore is truly one of my favourite things. I can sit down and read a book or talk to people about it for hours. For those who write me know I have had conversations back and forth with people about countless topics. Even about things which no one really remembers.

Instead of going on and on let me just show you this beyond amazing Fan Art.


Something so simple beautifully done and I just had to share it. If you are interested you can check out more 6kart's work over at Deviantart. It will be worth your time I promise. To all my WoW brothers and sisters less than a week before the Siege begins.

1 comment:

  1. I really love fan art this one is pretty amazing. Just enjoy viewing them

    ReplyDelete