Fail Day! Yes it is that time of the week, and really this last week has been crazy in so many respects. I think I may have finally got through the mass of emails which invited themselves to my inbox. It is amazing what announcing coming back to WoW will do. I have got everything from guild invites, offers to power level, auction house advice, gear crafting suggestions and so much more I can not even think of them all. With all of this in mind though I have come to the conclusion for the perfect Fail Day post this week. So here it is.
You Fail At Coming Back To WoW If...
- You cannot remember all the names of the addons you used to use
- Your bags were still filled to the brim the last to you were online
- You are not prepared to answer the question "Are you the real Gauss?" countless times a day
- You don't visit Thunderbluff
- You didn't miss the "Why is your mount always in the way?" comments
- You do not realize how concerned with people telling you about the Timeless Isle
- You don't take countless amounts of screen shots
- You are not ready for the "Do you remember me moments?"
- You are still not furious about not having a turtle
- You don't make random Hearthstone comments about mobs you come in contact with
- You didn't miss people threatening to report you
- You are not able to keep up with multiple conversations about the same thing
- Bagelllord doesn't greet you with a hello
- You think you wouldn't be asked for Pi within seconds of being online.
There you have it this week's edition of Fail. Also a special thanks to everyone who has offered their help in anyway you did. Much appreciated.