Sunday, April 27, 2014

Ask Gauss


Sunday is upon us cone again. Besides a new episode of Game of Thrones it also means I get to go through a bunch of questions pick 3 and answer them right on here for this week's Ask Gauss. How does one send in questions? Well there is quite a few options on the top right of the page where you can find me or you can just send an email to gaussafication@gmail.com if you are too busy to tilt your head slightly. So with out going on and on with an intro which doesn't make too much sense let's answer these questions

Have you had a chance to play Dark Souls II yet?

I have not yet I actually have the game sitting around jsut haven't brought myself to play it yet. Mostly because I am in a pretty good spot and I don't feel like ripping those who I see and talk to heads off on a daily basis. Now that doesn't mean I am not excited to play it just haven't put aside the time a game of Dark Souls II deserves. I will get to it though and all of you will get to hear me rage about it, and I know you cannot wait for that.

Blizzard has been talking about how to makes Rifts in Diablo more exciting, what do you think would make them so?

Honestly I love killing monsters and besides an obvious fix to increase monster density which I believe is a needed fix. I would also increase the number of monsters if the density is increased to spawn the guardian. I would also like to see events be them chest or shrine events within the rift. Something besides just killing monsters. People are finding rifts boring because they are just that. Also I would be interesting if a random boss who wasn't the guardian just showed up. Would scare the crap out of me on HC, but hey at least it would be entertaining.

Do you plan on going to Blizzcon this year?

Still to be determined but I will of course let everyone know if that is the case.

There you have it questions answered for the week and you can feel like your weekend has accomplished what it has to. So enjoy the rest of it.

1 comment:

  1. DSII so far has been slightly easier than the original not to say it isn't difficult because it is but it is not brutally unfairly hard

    ReplyDelete