Tuesday, April 15, 2014

You Fail At Bitching On Forums If...


Fail Day! Yes it is that time of the week again isn't it. This week I have just had a few things on my mind and a lot has to do with my weekly reading of game forums as to lose my faith in humanity. Now normally it is entertaining and enjoyable experience, but then the facepalms were quite more active then normal and I had to make this post. So here goes

You Fail At Bitching On Forums If...
  • You post about how another game is better in a games forum
  • You bump your own post after a couple minutes of no one responding
  • You want an entire company to change the game is so it would be "better" for you
  • You have tested your essay skills on the fact of something being OP or not
  • Your post is too long for you to actually re-read it
  • You have ever responded with a text picture
  • You make up your own conclusions to point to a game being racist
  • You have written a goodbye post
  • Trolling is part of your daily routine
  • You refer to the good old days in every post
  • You call anyone who is supporting a game a fanboy
  • You always find a way to complain about anything
  • You always ask for games to have offline modes

and finally
  • You actually believe someone cares
There you go this week's edition of fail. Maybe I will regain some faith in humanity this week, and yet most likely not.



1 comment:

  1. I am glad I am not the only one who reads the forum for entertainment

    ReplyDelete