Fail Day! The day you feel awful about being excited for, but you can't help but smiling knowing about it. This week I was actually thinking a lot about what I was actually going to focus on. Then I realize I have had this topic in the back of my mind for quite some time so I put it into action. So here goes.
You Fail At Your Gaming Setup If...
- The word Mac is ever in your description
- You think peripherals are a waste of money
- You have trouble playing on minimum settings
- You don't display your games
- You think your laptops mouse pad is sufficient
- You have yet to experience more than one monitor
- You don't use an SSD
- You think having a Microphone means you are the coolest little shit
- You avoid telling people about your computers hardware
- You don't know what your computer hardware is
- You are set because you own an Xbox One
- You don't have enough power to support your graphics cards
- You have top the line graphics and play Minecraft
- You believe where you sit isn't important
- The only time your gaming habits change is when a new Call of Duty comes out
There it is this week's edition of fail. Feel better?