Tuesday, April 22, 2014

You Fail At Your Gaming Setup If...



Fail Day! The day you feel awful about being excited for, but you can't help but smiling knowing about it. This week I was actually thinking a lot about what I was actually going to focus on. Then I realize I have had this topic in the back of my mind for quite some time so  I put it into action. So here goes.

You Fail At Your Gaming Setup If...
  • The word Mac is ever in your description
  • You think peripherals are a waste of money
  • You have trouble playing on minimum settings
  • You don't display your games
  • You think your laptops mouse pad is sufficient
  • You have yet to experience more than one monitor
  • You don't use an SSD
  • You think having a Microphone means you are the coolest little shit
  • You avoid telling people about your computers hardware
  • You don't know what your computer hardware is
  • You are set because you own an Xbox One
  • You don't have enough power to support your graphics cards
  • You have top the line graphics and play Minecraft
  • You believe where you sit isn't important
and finally
  • The only time your gaming habits change is when a new Call of Duty comes out
There it is this week's edition of fail. Feel better?

2 comments:

  1. I have failed to upgrade my power supply before felt like such an idiot

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way he sits on that chair very long, but then I guess that is the point is it not.

    ReplyDelete