Monday, April 28, 2014

The Same Destiny

Monday morning. Yes I know it is here and we cannot get away from it. Just like I cannot get away from showcasing something for you every Monday. yes I know that was a bad lead in but honestly it's Monday and I don't really care. What I do care about is actually looking for something to showcase, which is worth your time. So when I post something on here I really want something most people will enjoy. With this in mind I have been saving this particular one for a couple weeks. Ezio and Altair are not only my favourite Assassin's Creed characters but some of my favourites across all games. This machinima explains how their destiny has always been intertwined. For those who have played the games you will be watching this and nodding your head countless items for those who haven't this may actually want you to take the leap and play them. So enjoy





No comments:

Post a Comment