Thursday, April 10, 2014

Shadow's Of Mordor

So you may have heard about it, you may not have. I am here to tell you that I will be playing it as Middle Earth lore is and always has been interesting to me. Afterall the father of fantasy did create it did he not. If you haven't seen the trailer here it is.



Also from there site here is a brief description to get you up to date

In Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor, you take on the role of Talion, a valiant ranger whose family is slain the night Sauron and his army return to Mordor, moments before his own life is taken. Resurrected by a Spirit of vengeance and empowered with Wraith abilities, Talion ventures into Mordor and vows to destroy those who have wronged him. Through the course of Talion’s personal vendetta, you will uncover the truth of the Spirit that compels you, learn the origins of the Rings of Power and ultimately confront your true nemesis. Shadow of Mordor will be released on 7 October 2014.

Now that you are all caught or maybe a little refresher if you were. My thoughts? Now even though there is the save dead wife and child thing going on and it has been done before it doesn't turn me away. Everything that I have seen makes this look like quite the interesting ARPG. The only thing which does concern me is that it will be coming out in October and will still be released on the last generation. Meaning the graphics and sound quality may be slightly behind. If the story and gameplay as while are great this won't really matter.

Every time there is a game in Middle Earth it is always talked about if the story can live up to that of Lord of the Rings. Now that is really unfair question to pose but it will be talked about more and more as the release date gets closer. Honestly though I just want to know more abut the game as it is a title which just snuck up on me and I am excited about it which really happens very rarely. I truly hope it does not disappoint.

1 comment: