Sunday, September 6, 2015

Ask Gauss


Sunday! Here we are on yet another Sunday answering more and more of your questions. It really has become to me something of a tradition one I hope to keep up with for quite some time. So without getting super sappy or anything like that let us get on with the questions.

Have you had a chance to play the prologue missions for Legacy of the Void, and are they worth getting?

If you are getting the game you will get a chance to play them regardless. The questions comes down if you want to play them right now. All 3 missions were very good not realty that challenging, but I wasn't expecting them to be. They are story driven with everyone's favourite protross Zeratul. Only draw back for me now is that I want to know more of the story which is the most frustrating part to me. So if you are like me in that regard I would suggest waiting as long as you can as to not have to wait even longer to play the rest of the game.

Is every game now made with a sequel in mind?

I don't think every game is made that way. I feel like there always seems to be room for series to expand. Companies want their games to be a sucess and maybe just maybe if the fans enjoyed it enough there could be a sequel. I think most start up games now though may take The Last of Us as an example. Could there be a second game? Yes, of course, there could be but there doesn't have to. The ending fits and you can go on from their. Even using Naughty Dog as a prime example every Uncharted game thus far could have been the end, but they kept making them because of the love of the characters and the amount of fun you get out of the game.

Are we ever going to see another Soul Calibur?

Well I hope so.

There  you have it questions for the week. Well at least the ones I chose to put on here. As always thanks to everyone who sent something in as it could not be possible to do this without all of your contributions. Now you can sit back and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment