Sunday, September 27, 2015

Ask Gauss


Here we are with the weekend coming to a close and the realization that September is as well. So what are we supposed to do with ourselves? Well that is pretty simple sit back and see what questions I am answering for this week's Ask Gauss!

What is your main complaint about Phantom Pain?

Well first off I will say the game itself is an amazing game. I have had a ton of fun playing it and really the complaints I have really have nothing to do with how the game is. Regardless this game is easily a 9/10 for me. Now with that in mind I will say that the credits after each and every section are rather bothersome. I think we get who made the game. Also Kiefer Sutherland's voice is just too recognizable to me to be believable. I know why they did it for facial reactions and such but I just think they could have found someone else who doesn't make me think I am playing an episode of 24.

Do you think with the Heroes of the Storm additions of the Monk and Artanis people will stop complaining about no Diablo supports and Stacraft Warriors?

Honestly? No. People always find things to complain about and really selection is always an issue in any MOBA. They will be adding more and more heroes to give people options, but people will always find something to complain about weather it is that the hero they want is not in the game yet or that the selection of heroes isn't even in quality.

I heard you were playing a Ret Pally in Legion?

Troll is a troll, but only Gauss for WoW.

There you have it my choices for the week. Hope you all of something answered or out of it. As always this would not be possible without your submissions so be sure to keep sending them in. If they are not answered here I will get to them eventually.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment