We all have been there, Especially during the summer. You start playing multiple games and then you get busy with other things and you just don't know what to do with yourself. Then you finally have some time to sit down and play and while you just don't know. This is what this week's fail day is all about. So here we go.
You Fail At Finishing Games If...
- You even forgot you had started the game
- You keep finding reasons to not boot it up
- You completed forgot your save file was corrupted
- You now realize everyone else playing the game is so far ahead there almost isn't a point
- You couldn't decide what old school game to play so you started like 10 and only played 1 hour of each
- You have commitment issues
- You are at a boring part in the story
- You went too fast through the game and realized you have to grind for quite some time
- It has been so long you have no idea what case the game is in
- You couldn't deal with the rage that was the last time you played
- You forgot why you even stopped playing
- You started playing again and then remembered why you stopped playing
- You had to start all over because you realized you know nothing about what is going on.
There you have it this week's edition of fail. If you were liking me reading this as I wrote it well you are starting to feel bad about all those games that you have been half-ass playing for a few months.