So here we are on yet another Fail Day and in a lot of places is also the first day of school. Now thankfully my school days are long gone, but that doesn't mean the effects of people heading back isn't seen by me. So here goes
You Fail At Heading Back To School If..
- You missed out of summer school because of Witcher 3
- You still haven't finished your summer RPG
- You missed your registration because you were too busy gaming
- You will have to make the decision of game or eat in the near future
- Your classes are booked in such a way that you won't have time for any gaming
- You found out midterms will be during Blizzcon
- You forgot your controller charger cords at home
- You brought empty game cases
- You haven't told your raid leader you have to cut back on raiding
- You don't think you will have to cut back on raiding
- You are going to flunk out because you won't cut back on raiding
- You don't think school will change anything
- You actually have to head back.
There you have it this week's edition of fail. To all those heading back today good luck. To all those like me just watching smile, laugh, and poke fun.