You Fail At Being A Warrior If...
- You don't have a shield
- You get feared
- You learned Berzerker Stance before you learned Defensive
- Your toon does not have a warrior beard
- You try to do anything of consequence without a healer
- You think Thunderclap does Spell Damage
- Taunt is in your tanking rotation
- You are unfamiliar with the warrior aggro dump known as "death"
- You don't insult a ret paladin at least once a day
- You don't expect to get a nerf every single patch
- You don't remember the joy and pleasure of what used to be known as a "fear bomb"
- You think single minded fury is a cool and interesting talent
- You taunt off of idiots that don't manage their aggro
- Regardless of how many legendaries have been usable by warriors you don't complain about not getting another one every single time a non warrior legendary comes out.
- You race change your warrior to a Blood Elf
That is it for this week and in fact is the end of the fail series in regards to the classes. I know a sad day indeed, but never fear there will always be something that people will fail at. Enjoy the new old world, or should I say good luck logging on?