You Fail At The New Old World If...
- The only way you know how to get down from the top of Orgrimmar is to jump
- You have this undying fascination with killing Gamon because he is level 85
- You ask what happened to "insert place here"
- You don't like the noise from Goblins dying
- You complain about no portals being in Dalaran
- You have fallen in the Great Divide more than once
- When you asked how to get from northern to southern barrens and someone responded "jump" you believed them
- You don't know why the Northrend loading screen looks as it does
- You haven't noticed that your meta gem requirements are no longer filled
- You don't know why the horde queues for LFD are so short
- You created a Tauren pally with any name relation to "Holycow"
- You make a daily habit of asking trade why you can't be a Goblin or Worgen yet
- You don't know why Thrall and Cairne aren't there
- You don't know what the "Council of Three Hammers" is
- You are in the zone Deathwing sets a blaze die and don't get the achievement
That is it for this weeks taste of fail, hope you all enjoyed it. This is the last week of Wrath to do what you got to do because this time next week we all will be playing Cataclysm.