Monday, March 14, 2011

9 Crimes

So first off HAPPY PI DAY everyone. Yes it is once again the day of Pi the day we celebrate a number for being as awesome as it is. With it being Monday it is also time to show a machinima. So I was left with this problem with it being Pi Day and showing a video that was as equally awesome as the day it will be shown on. I came up with 9 Crimes. Even know the video is older it is extremely well done and really makes you go WOW after you watch it. So have a watch



So I hope you enjoyed the video one of the better machinimas I have ever seen. So now go and celebrate Pi Day as it was meant to be.

4 comments:

  1. Nice that was extremely well done thanks for the link

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW that was awesome and Happy Pi Day to you sir..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really dug the ending. Thank you for sharing. Happy Pi Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy Pi day Gauss!

    ReplyDelete