Monday, March 28, 2011

The Fall of Cairne

Monday, Monday, Monday oh yes today is Monday if you didn't know. Monday besides being the last day before reset is also the day where I show you a video from the machinima community. When I first heard about this video I thought I needed to see it. After all it is the story of the last days of Cairne the Tauren who was the reason I chose to be a Tauren warrior. He is a Legend and the way he is portray within Lore is nothing besides epic. But, I was also scared to watch this in case it was poorly done and I would in turn hate anyone and everyone for every doing a movie based upon lore. So I watched it and I was impressed. The entire Machinima is based out of the book "The Shattering". Some of the female voices are not the greatest, but it is something you can put up with. Now the video is about 16 minutes long so make sure that you have the time to watch it when you do.





Hope you enjoyed it good luck on your last day before reset.

4 comments:

  1. Wow that was really well done thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was great. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cairne truly the warrior of warriors. By this saying part one does that mean I hope get to see the retaking of TB by Baine? If so can't wait.

    ReplyDelete