Wednesday, March 23, 2011

My Winged Nightmare

So for anyone who isn't aware Blizzard has announced that the mount above will be coming to the Blizzard Store. Now for all those people who are already going on about the new TRH but calling it the TRL are just not even thinking. First off the least I could say was that the my little pony sparkle pony was something that could have actually been put in game for killing Algalon. Now even if the mount in my opinion looked silly and overdone that was in fact true. This was highlighted in Totalbiscuts TRH video "Even you could pretend you killed Algalon". The problem I have with this mount is I cant get the picture below out of my head while looking at it.
Yes that is the Lion from the Land of Misfit Toys from the movie Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer. So if you liked the look of the mount I am sorry for ruining it for you, but as Edmond says in the Count of Monte Cristo "they must suffer as I have suffered". Don't worry you can thank me all later.

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha, I will always see it in this light now. I'm not sure if that is a good or bad thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH man that is funny as hell

    ReplyDelete